Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New face for the New face of the anti-war movement.




Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills.
Today an internationally recognized Plastic surgeon offered to improve the look of the New Face of the anti-war movement. Dr. Hugh Gymplants said " I don't agree with her at all, however if I must be subjected to her image daily, I want some eye candy.
According to Dr. Gymplants dramatic body contouring would increase veiwership on all MSM channels. Nobody is interested in looking at a washed up sixties hipster, citing Pam Andersons higher level of Exposure. He went on to say He has no need for a war for oil. "My three Hummers, Jaguar, SUV and Personal Jet are always full of fuel.What we need is a war for silicone. It is in short supply. I say we invade Rio De Janerio, where a third of the population has a pair of silicone reserves".
His Associate Dr. Faye Slift agreed. " While Botox is being rationed as the Heinz Corporation has cornered the market, I can offer a more youthful face for the anti-war movement" Dr. Slift is known for her work on Wm. Shattered, former TV Star.
When asked if she could make Ms. Sheehman look like a Hollywood starlet, Dr. Slift shot back " Dammit Gym I'm a Doctor not a Magician"!
Dr. Gymplants, well known for his work on actresses involved in video documentaries concerning human reproduction added " I'm concerned about using Liposuction on her Gluteus Maximus areas. There is a very small, atrophied amount of cerebral cortex and removal could cause a politcal shift to the right or death".

4 Comments:

Blogger MargeinMI said...

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"Dammit Gym, ...."

Dang ur funny!

Couldn't you find a more pitiful picture? I know I've seen some on the web. She actually looks kinda in need of sympathy in this one (depending on who she's hugging).

OpinionJournal has a new poll on who's gonna show up next. I voted for Rosie O'Donnell, and when I checked results, I was in the LEAD! WOOHOO! By a long shot.

again......BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3:53 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Hugh Gymplants and Faye Slift, huh? You're a trip. I like the Star Trek reference, too...

3:54 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Thanks! I wished I hadn't left out the " Bea Otche Deotche" reference.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Oh Absolutey, margeinmi!
Rosie is top on the list, Moore, Maher, Dean come to mind. I'm suprised no Elected Dem's have taken up 'da cause.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home