Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Monday, August 01, 2005

FRANKENSTEIN 2


As you can tell, I've always had a fascination with the Frankenstein story. As a punk kid, my Dad would wake me up to watch the midnight Creature Feature, or the Ghoul. Sir Graves Ghastly on Saturdays. I always searched the TV guide for the next Frankenstein airing (yes before video tapes, cds, dvds, TIVO).
But there was a downfall, nightmares.
It was always the same. I'd be standing next to the Dr. begging him not to finish the Monster. He always would. He could not be told no. I would even try to befreind the Creature to no avail. Just before It caught me I'd wake up. Typical nightmare scenario.
EXHIBIT B
" Why they cannot be told no"
Once liberals convinced themselves of Superior Intellect, they began stitching together the unhemming of America. From now on it was going to be THEIR way and any other opinion was suspect, intellectually flawed, dangerous. Old fashioned values needed to be updated for the 20th century. If you are a Christian you are consigned to be their arch nemesis. Not only do they strive to live in their ideals it is now going to be surgically inserted into the entire culture. If you can not follow their values you shall be mocked and ignored. The results being the Sexual Revolution, Rampant Drug abuse, Crime, Political Correctness, The scorning of religion, The HATRED Of AMERICA,The despising of men and Fathers,the horrors of homosexuality,the destruction of the family.
Somehow we missed the opportunity to dissect the Creature before it was given life.
Now the Beast is rampaging through the country (side) destroying everthing in its path. Who will stop this menace?....................

5 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Wow! You've been busy! Good stuff. I missed a couple days and a couple of great posts. Keep up the good work. (Having fun?)

BTW, to stop the monster we need to call on the Burgermeister! I think that would be Wimpy... Popeye's buddy. Or is that Burger King? I can't remember.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Thanks hawkeye!
Yea its been building for years. I considered writing books, but felt I'd not have a chance getting a publisher.
its alot of fun.
I already have more concepts to add to this. Look for blogs involving maria, little girl he tossed in the lake,
villagers with torches
etc. etc.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Well, I finally got here!

The storms in Dixie give a whole new meaning to the phrase "under the weather." Especially when one is high atop one of the lesser mountains, where the lightning strikes are prolific. HAL 9000 and Lupe the Possumdog don't like lightning; Lupe cowers under my desk, and HAL refuses to open the pod bay doors.

I'm going to post a link from my blog to this one, if I can figure it out a second time. I'll have to work fast; there's lightning flashing to the north yet again.

Good analogy on Those People, Libs!

10:43 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Glad to hear you're ok possum. Been wondering where you were.

Batten down the hatches!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

kajun,
My Grandma took me to one in Indiana when I was young, for obvious reasons. The statue out front scared the bugeezers out of me!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home