Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Case for dismantling the UN


I remember as a punk kid, seeing barns and billboards....
( Chew Mail Pouch terbacky)GET US OUT OF THE UN.
Asking my ever not patient Father ( three boys misbahaving in 'da backseat)
What does that mean?
I had no concept of the fact this wonder-full land was subjected to outside controls.
Cut off the cash cow, what would happen? Who pays for this nonsense?????
You.
and me
and all Americans
and the BRAVE OVERSEAS !
fer what?
so Coffee
can beget
tojo
nojoe kojak?
(I'm going to start naming my offspring with "cultural" monikers
see if that flys
Thor, Panzer, Blitzgrieg)
ALL THEY ARE
get rich (er)
CRIMINALS
THUGS
DESPOTS
IF you disagree ( fool) GO LIVE THERE
Try it on for size
little facsism or dictatorships never hurt no one right?
dork
and you know it
I now understand
GET US OUT OF THE un!
What can anyone say in truth,
has the un accomplished?
GET US out of the un!
Our brave die in Kosovo helping Muslims.
das is gud.
Our brave die in IROCK (liberating Muslims from a BRUTAL REGIME hence nert yer forgot)
oh no bad wrong war wrong time
blood for oil
?
gas got more expensive!
what's blood going for today and can they make a car that runs on liberal type O?
oh no wrong war wrong time
I haven't seen an attack round these parts since 9/11
Why do we put up with the un?
why?
I would bet good hard earned money (thats WORK the 'duh liberals).
NOT ONE AMERICAN (naturalized or illegal or us)
would notice the difference,
If
WE GOT OUT OF THE un !

by the way todays pic is not on topic
it's just a cool ole train bridge
with a CROSS on top
how long until the FOOLS need that removed????

4 Comments:

Blogger MargeinMI said...

I agree, boot the UN out of the US and start a new Unity of Democratic Nations!

Cool......Boat Night! (I'm about 20 miles W of PH.)

9:01 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

I like the boat picture too.

And I most certainly agree about the U.N.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Donwatcher said...

The Americans will never leave the UN. They'd have to pay their bill first.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

I couldn't agree more. Since most everybody in the U.N. seems to hate the U.S., then why don't they go to France. Everybody loves France (cough, cough). And since France is the leading supporter of the U.N., why don't they foot the bills for a change?

MoveAmericaForward.Org has been campaigning a lot for kicking them out... Click here

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home