Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hello-


Well here we go...........
As I get the site established I plan on embellishing it and making it worth your while.
For now a few thoughts on what to expect.
Christian Conservative politcal pirate.
Old fashioned "Mom, America and apple pies"
Space junkie.
Hobbies include Model Railroads, R/C Airplanes, anything with a rocket motor.
Three Stooges fan.
Old fashioned conservationist.
Next to my GRACIOUS,WONDERFUL, PATIENT wife, gun's are a mans best friend.
As you can see the parts are coming together and soon the spark of life shall be introduced........
regards,
Libby

4 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

It's ALIVE! It's ALIVE!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Wow! First commenter on the first article of NEW Blog! How COOL is that? I expect that Camojack will be coming at "Eleven-teenth".

Congratulations on your new blog and have some fun.

Regards,
Hawkeye®

11:32 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

I expect that Camojack will be coming at "Eleven-teenth".

Hawkeye®:
Nah, I won't wait that long...welcome to da "blogosphere", Libby!!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

I wanna see pics of your train set up!

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home