Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Why did the chicken cross the road?


More humor,
Again not original, ubiquitous email. Hope you enjoy...
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

Plato: For the greater good of man.

Aristotle: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.

Karl Marx: It was a historical inevitability.

Osama bin laden: That chicken knew nothing of it's mission (ha ha ha)only that it would be a martyr.

Kindergarten Teacher: To get to the other side.

Timothy Leary: Because it's the only trip the establishment would let them take.

Sadddam Hussein: (circa 1988) This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.


Capt. James T. Kirk: To boldy go where no chicken has gone before.

Louis Farrakhan: The Road you see, represents the black man. The chicken 'crossed' the black man in order to trample him and keep him down.

Fox Mulder: You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many chickens have to cross the road before you believe?

Ernest Hemmingway: To die. In the rain.

Freud: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road revealed your underlying sexual insecurity.

Charles Darkwin: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically disposed to cross roads.

more added08/18/05...

Bill Clinton: I did not, and I repeat, did not have sexual relations with that chicken.

L.A.P.D Give us FIVE minutes with that chicken and we'll find out.

Grandpa: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road , and that was good enough for us.

Colonel Sanders: I missed one?

G.W. Bush: The chicken crossed the road because he was an evil doer, and we smoked him out of his hole and got him on the run!


Dr. Seuss: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes! The chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I have not been told!

PERHAPS SOME SCRAPPLE FACE PERSONALITIES?
ALL FUN INTENDED, NO MALICE. Names altered to protect the innocent.

bobarin: The chicken had every right to cross the road, however the yellow line was an obstacle. to cross or not to cross. That is the question.

Give me doenuts: Obviously there was a Crispy Creme on the other side.

Shawn Hannity: Later this hour we have a visit from ( fill in) and tonight on Hannity and Colmes we go back to Scuba with Allan. But after this break I'M going to update you GREAT AMERICANS on the next FIFTEEN MINUTES of my show, Plus Nat.....

Skibby Gone: Too late, Mrs. has it frying....

Pawl Harvey: Doooo YOOOOUU know, Chicken ccccaaannnnnbbbbee SSSOOOOOO GOOD.Protien, yes you heard me PROTIEN! baked. ph, gudday!

John C. Melonhead: I have a pink chickenkoop, but it's different from the rest.

conversion: I don't believe there ever were chickens or roads. My professor never mentioned that. I have no scientific evidence of this purported "Fowl Line" Obvisiously an uneducated subhuman dreampt up something so ridiculous!

Gawd: Honestly, I had NO idea birds would turn out that dumb! AND stop with the whole us verses them thing, heck, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Rush Limbawgh: I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE LIBERALS, uuhh Ladies un Gentlemen, letting their chicken cross our roads and raising taxes on ME to FUND this MADNESS.

18 Comments:

Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Hahahaha! Nothing like a little levity to lighten the load (hey that's a lot of "L's" isn't it?)... Awww, the "L" with it.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

I hear ya hawkeye,
Dang L's nearly got under my skin today on the "Sheehan exit stratagy" blog.
I don't know (well yes I do) why I argue religion with these people!

9:45 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Why'd the punk rocker cross the road?
(He was safety pinned to the chicken)

4:05 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

I still am adding to this ,there are many more quotes. Feel free to adLIB your own chicken crossings. This could get fun!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lost my gum in the chicken pen...thought I'd found it 3 times!

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just About You: The Profile Page
Just About You: The Profile Page It always amazes me to see that one of my most popular pages here in this site is my 'about' page .
Keep up the Good Blog. I am a fan of yours.
I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a employee wellness site/blog. It pretty much covers employee wellness related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny!

thanks

1:03 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Man, they're spammin' the HELL out of you!

Makes me glad I don't accept anonymous posts...

5:14 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Been there , done that OVER !
thanks all,
ANO OFF !!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Beerme said...

I think he crossed the road to get a beer...
Oh and I have a beer-related blog, but I'm going to bookmark you!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Howard Dean: Because he's going to New Hampshire and to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico. And he's going to California and Texas and New York. And he's going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then he's going to Washington, D.C., to take back the White House.... EEEEEAAAAAARRRRRHHH!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

P.S.-- I like your Blog. I'm definitely gonna bookmark it. I have a blog too called View From Above. Why don't you come over and check it out.

Regards (:D)
Hawkeye®

7:16 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Is this thing on?

I too have a blog; a very conservative, if ingenious one...

2:46 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Ok ha ha
NEXT!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Chicken Two will be in the works. Until then , all you smart aleck " Spammers" are going to have to entertain me !

10:10 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Al Gore: You mean the "Information Superhighway" don't you? I invented the Internet!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Cindy Sheehan: Why, to get to Crawford of course, to join our peace vigil.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

NARAL Spokesperson: To get to the anti-Roberts protest march.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home