Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Vigilant Villagers Unite!











No time to let your guard down.
Exhibit F.
We only seem to be surprised when we don't expect to be surprised.
Twice in the "Bride of Frankenstein" ( Universal 1935) the villagers let their guard down. Horrific destruction is the end result.
As the fire wanes in the old mill, the Burgermeister urges " Run along, run along to your homes, nothing to see here."
Quick fix. Monster destroyed in windmill fire. No Monster at all says he. Condescendingly adding " This strange man you call a monster is dead!"
The "Monster" is not dead.
Lackadaisical Villagers return to "Normalcy".
How many have veiled the images of 9/11?
No new ideas from the minority,grasping at every last straw perhaps.
This unfathomable EXTREME HATRED for President Bush baffles me.
I hate to say it. I think they ( EXTREME LEFT and fellow lemmings) are Anti-American!
Will it take another attack on United States of America to get the Villagers united? Will we ever be?
Exhibit G.
No one believes Minnie the maid, when she warns that it is still ALIVE.
After escaping the burnt windmill, the Creature wrecks havoc again.
The Villagers corner the Creature and overwhelm It. Lashing it to a pole in a fashion of Crucifixion, the Villagers topple the Monster into a wagon.(PIC). The captured Monster is taken to jail and strappled in an enormous chair.
The Villagers again relax and go home.
Realizing his enormous power, the Monster frees Itself.
Maybe the Villagers better make it clear to the Burgermeister. We have two opportunities to return the Village to its true Heritage and Legacy.
Two chances at having the Constitution interpreted not manipulated.
We also have elections coming up in the Village.
No need for pitchforks, torchs or those ridiculous triangle thingy ma bobs.
One simple bilingual ballot.
This Monster will never be TOTALLY destroyed. He will return in many CAMPY SEQUELS.
Every election must be attended with the focus on saving the Village.
I think Us villagers are about to see the Creature become increasingly angry and left handed.

8 Comments:

Blogger MargeinMI said...

I'm keeping my pitchfork handy, just in case.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Maybe that's why I'm right-handed!

BTW, too bad I don't live in Atlanta. Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

HEY HAWKEYE!
We are married poisens!
A Wubba wubba!
BTW I Added the secret decoder to stop this #$@&!

8:40 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

It takes a village, y'know...

4:25 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Yeah, I may have to start using the secret decoder too. I deleted half a dozen the other day, like about within 2 minutes after I put up a post. Makes me wish I had kept my childhood secret decoder ring.

My word of the day is lownlj.

11:50 AM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

I'm ready to start a revolution on SF to get SO to change his format. If the poster's (positor's) name is at the top, it sure would save my scrollin' finger.

Yikes on TOAST!! It's tiresome.

sigh

7:02 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

BTW, did you mean vigilant villagers? I think you did...

4:31 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

yea camo,
As I've said before I make up more words than President Bush!
Lucky for me you people are smart enough to know what I mean, not what I say! ha ha!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home