Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My day as a Liberal: Part 1




Xray of my temporary insanity by Dr. Jay D. Dyson, Sacred Cow Burger Doctor and Director of the Institute for the Mentally Well.(sacred cow burgers.com)
I had my telescope out the other night checking out the crater Tycho on Earths only natural satellite. A strange pain ripped through my upper shoulder and I found a small wound. Applying Bactine(™)I discovered a bat bite. I figured rabies would have to wait for the morning and sloughed off to bed.

The alarm went off and for the first time in my life I hit the snooze button. This continued for three hours. When I awoke I staggered to the bathroom grudgingly. I noticed my hair was matted and about ten inches longer. I also looked like I hadn't shaved in two weeks. Small white things crawled through the new found growth. Somehow this did not bother me.
My boss was leaving frantic messages on my answering machine, but my PS2 needed more attention. Finally I found refuge by going to my parents house and checking out the old basement. Solice! Nice dark and damp. Mind bending urges to score some sillycyben or cannibas were the only push to leave.
I found a totally cool Rastafarian knit cap on the side of the road and it now adorns my flowing greasey locks. "Maybe I'll get some cornrows" muttered I.
Now dude I like passed by this clinic offering free reproductive (wow man that's like a polysyllabic word dude!)care to like peeps and stuff. I jauntered in and asked for some. The heavy set chicky poo with the sawed off hair says like "yer a dude, dudes don't get no sex ed 'K!". I figured I'd give 'er a less or two so we hit it out back by the dumbster.
Sweaty and swarthy I set off to score sum more. I checked this homie in a van down by the river and WOW dude! Some awesome spectral aurora type crack man! Sky lit up.
Staggering away I wandered 'pon a strike like scene. Peep all upset cause their Evil Rich Bosses stopped paying them like $32.00 an hour. Crimes to humanity! These burger flippers were cool dudes! Man, out of work how where they gonna score that high grade hydropo? Things weren't cool. I got in a pigcops face and made it clear. "Jawl on 'da rong sod 'da law, like dude!"
Luckily a raving Union stew(ha ha I said stew)ard caught the cop off guard with a belly blow by picket sign. Half digested Krispy Kremes spewed everwhere! I t was like a well dude, ya know.
I sauntered off into the College campus.
This totally hip Prof type guy introduced him to myself and me to himself. We like hit it off. I was astounded by the intelligence this man exposed as he tried to expose himself."The Man is bringing both of us down big time". He explained how everything bad that had ever happened from the beginning of time was President Bush's fault. He also showed me the President Bush was not a Bush but a Noxious Weed. I like Noxious Weeds I say, Not he, He say.
Later after multiple attempts to see some planet of mine out past Saturn I told him "I gotta go, buzz is wearing off".
I passed a left over election sign from the last New York Senate race. Wow dude what a hot looking chick! If she only got into the lez thing, man she'd be mine! Suddenly I had an urge for bacon or ham. WONDER IF SHE BAKES COOKIES?
My odor was quite distinct by now, but still not troubling. I was hoping the local Government would have seized my home and leveled it before I found my way back. Maybe construction crews would be building a new 'Just a Touch' video store so I could see old friends. Phrases like "lil pink bunnbbula bumbula ..... and Love ,
kept coming to mind. I screamed " It was a personal matter between that fat cow and Clinton and his fat cow wife!!!!!!!"
tired,wretched and filthy I found my home.
A hot shower and a long nap.
would I ever be the same..........?

23 Comments:

Blogger Nylecoj said...

That was too funny.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Nylecoj said...

BTW I hope that you didn't take my 'engineer' comment earlier wrong. I realized I stated it poorly, I was talking about those kids fresh from graduation.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

nylecoj,
Darsh that is a hard name to type!
No way!
Part of our "engy nearing" dept. is being told we are "brain dead"
I am an engineer by self taught, I also have it in for college $#%%#%$# engineers, as I often have to train them.
I appreciate you stopping by and I hope my "dark" sense of humor doesn't offend anyone.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Nylecoj said...

Definitely no offense. I like your site and have been dropping by for awhile.
Ah, we went to a similar school.
I usually say I am not an engineer I just play one at work :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

That's funny, I'll be sure to bring it up to my counterparts at work!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Pat's Rick© said...

moveon.org - nothing to see here. Hide those photos-
Mikey Moore

10:24 PM  
Blogger Beerme said...

I pray for your recovery, dude. But if you don't recover, I'll know where I can score some killer ganja!

You would get along well with my oldest son who is constantly extolling the virtues of self-taught engineers over those who get a degree but know nothing of the field in which they eventually work.

Can you guess what kind of engineer he is?

5:43 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Pat'sRick, I'd like to meet Mickey Moore, one time!
Kajun, I'm in therapy now. I went to work this morning.
Beerme, Please tell me he's not a Telco Engineer!
Thanks all for stopping by!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

kajun,
That was Chris Farley, Speaking to Christina Applegate and David Spade. One of the funniest skits ever on SNL, especially when he dives throught the coffee table!
And yes that was where I got the line.

7:56 AM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Libby, I'm very confused! I swear I've commented on this and the last thread, yet it's not there. Are you deleting me?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

margeinmi,
NO WAY!
I am far too fond of you and your sensibilities.
Maybe it's the word verification thingy mabob???????

10:21 AM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

I swear I'm losing my mind. I checked the comments section on this thread and the pumpkin thread last night and did NOT see my comment on the pumpkin thread. It's there now.

I also am fairly certain (unless of course I AM losing my mind) that I commented on this thread too...something about Nylecoj's name not being any harder to type than the jibberish at the bottom of the comments box. Does anyone remember reading that comment from me here, or somewhere else?

Please help me regain my grasp on reality. Thank you.

6:42 AM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Disclaimer for above comment: I'm over 40. 'nuf said.

6:44 AM  
Blogger camojack said...

When I first saw that Jay Dyson "moonbat" X-ray, I printed it out and left it in the break area at work...I love it!

8:11 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

kajun! You are NOT helping the situation!!!!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Who keeps screaming?
It was happening on Sunday to.
Wonder where Margeinmi has been?........

7:41 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

You guys!!! [hands on hips, stomping foot]

It's not nice to mess with the mentally challanged!

6:37 AM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Besides, I voted for George W. Bush, so I'm a retard. (See UPI)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Funny stuff Libby... or should I say "Dude"!

nylecoJ,
I'm not an engineer either, but I also play one at work!

Regards to all,
Hawkeye®

3:32 PM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Marge,
Where are you? You're fading in and out!

Hawkeye®

3:33 PM  
Blogger diablo said...

perverts

5:58 PM  
Blogger diablo said...

I'm totally offend! I am a jerk off liberal! How dare you! Just because i don't work for a living and expect everyone to hand everything to me and have nothing intellegent to say, and i wipe my ass with my open hand then throw my feces on the wall of my dorm room in a festive manner......uh...what was my point?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

piper,
You may play a liberal on TV but you can't pull that off in reality!
Funny though, problem is there really are perv libs like the one you portray in REAL LIFE!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home