Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Autumn again



Waxing poetic.

Life has it's seasons and so do the trees.

I watched the fallen leaves chase each other,
like a children's game of tag,
across the lawn.
Realizing another season of life
is gone.
Tearfully looking back,
at was and was meant to be,
Not able to reap that,
which was painstakingly sown.

With death life springs anew,
as does hope,
a new day dawns,
I know I should count the plenty,
not the few.

Saplings sprout form the root,
grow and reach,
I shade and protect,
Offer strength and love,
Will always observe from above.

Soon the snows and frost
will accost
and we will hibernate
waiting silent.

then one spring day.........................

5 Comments:

Blogger camojack said...

I'm looking forward to my annual Winter sojourn to Hawaii...

3:13 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

Thanks for adding more beauty to the season Libby. With all the rain and generally yucky weather the last week or so, I almost forgot.

Jack, :oP

8:00 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Hey Libby,
Nice poem. It has been picturesque here in NJ the past few days. It rained today, but we had a break of sun for about an hour or so. Hope all is well.

BTW, did you change your e-mail address? I've been getting bounce backs from your address.

Regards...

6:24 PM  
Blogger diablo said...

MESA BOOGIE, BIG BLOCK TITAN V-12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

Yea all,
My email was cut off. Another part of the sport of divorce.
Until I secure my OWN residence, please leave me messages here at Libby.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home