Name:
Location: Mitch Chee Gon, United States

Monday, May 22, 2006

The (f)Artist




Pursueing art takes a great degree of dedication. This Blog will attempt to reveal the amount of effort involved perfecting an ambition.
My friend Diablo is an incredibly gifted guitarist. He has spent a lifetime studying, practicing and employing this art. Anyone who has tried knows the guitar is one of the hardest instruments to master.
How does one do it? What drives anyone to undertake this madness? When do you find the time?
On a recent visit I discovered his secret. Mother Nature was calling and I paid his restroom a visit.
His secret is now being revealed to the world.
Some people read. Some think. Some just stink up the place. He does it all, plus writes music.
In the bathroom.
This man is not right.
I guess at least it hides the other sounds eminating from the room.
So now I have seen almost everything. The next time I hear the sweet distorted notes only a Marshall Stack can produce, I will.........
Nevermind.

6 Comments:

Blogger diablo said...

Well, Libby, if I only had a laptop, I could post this to you from my 'practice space', but sadly, this comes from my other office. The Marshall Mini-stack has served me well, especially since the Mesa won't fit in the bathroom...maybe my next bathroom will fit the Mesa AND the drums...hmmm, wonder if Mrs. Diablo would go for that????
Gotta go, got a hot one in the chamber.

9:33 PM  
Blogger MargeinMI said...

LOL Libby! Love the title. I see Diablo's dedication doesn't distract him from loading the TP on the dispenser either. ;o)

Obviously, peoples muses can strike anywhere!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Libby Gone™ said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Diablo,
Quoting Nickleback: Someday maybe we can have a bathroom we can play Baseball in!
Marge, Very Observant! Artists have very little time.......

6:42 PM  
Blogger camojack said...

Nothin' like multi-tasking...

12:29 AM  
Blogger Hawkeye® said...

The (f)Artist? What... did he have some "wind" instruments in there too??

8:55 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

The only thing that stopped me from being a famous Violist,was lasck of practice. Oh if I could have had the intestinal fortitude to use my ...time as diablo has ,I too could be a master ofart.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home